Too many people judge success by the day–which isn’t realistic, and here’s why.
They set a really big goal, usually something that combines the proficiency of multiple skill sets, each of which would take years to master.
In short: they have failed before they’ve even begun.
That is really just the tip of the iceberg. Here are the real reasons people give up on their goals far too early:
- 1. They expect fast result.
- 2. They stop believing in themselves.
- 3. They get stuck in the past.
- 4. They dwell on mistakes.
- 5. They fear the future.
- 6. They resist change.
- 7. They give up their power.
Also read:-Don’t Quit
- 8. They believe in their weaknesses.
- 9. They feel the world owes them something.
- 10. They fear failure more than desire success.
- 11. They never visualize what is possible.
- 12. They feel they have something to lose.
- 13. They overwork themselves.
- 14. They assume their problems are unique.
- 15. They see failure as the signal to turn back.
- 16. They feel sorry for themselves.
Kindly share your thoughts and opinion in the comment section below.