By now, you are probably tired of the fact that your partner has not made any commitment moves. He ticks all the tabs in your bucket list. He is a good listener. He treats you favourably and makes you his priority. He is willing to help with your problems. And the chemistry is obviously there. Yet, he has not said anything about committing and you keep making excuses for his actions.
Albeit frustrating, this can put you in a spot of uncertainty. While you take the traditional step of waiting for him, time might be ticking. Yet, making a move can make you look desperate.
- Learn to be positive.
- Be a queen.
- If he flirts with you, return the favour.
- Knowing the right words and when to say them.
- Being an independent woman who knows what she wants.
- Having a life where your world does not revolve around him.
- Being understanding and giving peace of mind.
- Knowing where to touch him.
- Playing hard to get but harder to forget.