1. Limit the amount of time you spend together.
2. Continue pursuing your own interest.
3. Give her something that reminds her of you.
4. Write her a sweet and sincere note about how much you like her.
5. Make her laugh. Don’t worry about being romantic all the time; relax and be a goofball around her and she will like you.
6. Don’t spend all the day and night hanging around on social networking sites.
7. Surprise her with the unexpected.
8. Don’t try too hard to make her jealous.
9. Leave her with a positive impression of you when you are gone.
10. If you are apart, make sure you are not always getting in touch first. You can call from time to time, but you shouldn’t make her feel like you’ll always call.
11. Ask her questions to show an interest in her life.
12. You can send her a sweet text or plan your phone calls so you talk to her later in the evening, so she thinks of you as she goes to bed.
13. Let her bask in the romance and give her time to imagine what your next interaction will entail.
14. Don’t play too many games because if you take it too far, then you will just be confusing the girl.
15. Don’t try to be someone else just to win her over.